I’m working mainly on novels at the moment, but here’s where you can find examples of my other written work…
- the ballad of the jackal and the moon, a collection of tiny islands – both published by Emma Press in The Mildly Erotic Poetry Anthology, 26 September 2013, then reprinted with additions 29 January 2016.
- Cape Point – The Muse – An International Journal of Poetry, 28 January 2014
- paper hearts, string of buttons, Lianna the lonely – Loose Muse Anthology (Volumes I, II & 3), January 2012, August 2012, March 2013.
- this is all she was – Inky Needles (http://inkyneedles.com/)
- the plunge – Ink, Sweat and Tears, January 11 2013
- dreaming of Melusande* – Rising
- earrings, The Journal
- 100 years ago today – Written for an exhibition of the same name, 2010
And here is a video of me reading ‘a collection of tiny islands’ at the Poetry Cafe in London on 31/10/2013 as part of The Mildly Erotic Poetry Tour, run by the Emma Press and supported using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England.
- Finger med i spillet, Norwegian American, September 9, 2016
- Ill Angels Haunt Me, Overheard, Salt Publishing, 2012
- The Golden Note, Mayday Stories, 23 May 2012
- The Actor, one-story.com
- The Apple, 4’33” (http://www.fourthirtythree.com audio magazine), 9 August 2014.
- Time Hoarder, If You Could Only See Yourself and other stories, the Science Fiction anthology, Words Just Words, 31 March 2013.
- The Serpent in the Garden, June 2010 issue and Breast Man, July/August 2009 issue, Erotic Review.