A boutique podcast company
If you love podcasts and you’re looking for your new audio obsession, then watch this space…
Want first dibs on our exclusive teaser videos and audio clips? Subscribe to our mailing list.
IT’S HERE! FABLE GAZERS SEASON 1: THE SUGAR BABY CONFESSIONALS
This is a true story. Ruby is juggling family life with her new ‘job’ – as a sugar baby. Ruby has three small children and a husband she loves. She also has a hankering for more. Already enjoying an open relationship, she’s decided she wants to try being paid for doing something she’s reeeeeaally good at. What could possibly go wrong?
As her close friend, Sara-Mae helps Ruby process and explore the ups and downs of this alternative lifestyle choice. Along the way, she learns way more about Ruby’s sex life than she ever thought possible, or in fact, necessary.
Add another layer of awkwardness: Ruby’s husband and Sara-Mae’s are good friends. Concerned for Ruby’s wellbeing and the security of her otherwise ‘perfect’ life, Sara-Mae helps Ruby navigate the rocky waters of the sugar baby lifestyle. At first it’s all a laugh as Ruby fills Sara-Mae in on her cheeky antics with various lovers, but then something happens she could never have anticipated…
Join us as ‘vanilla’ and red-hot views on sex and modern love collide.
Binge the whole season here:
Remember to rate, review and recommend! It really helps to keep us going.
- Lush original music from Danny Green of LAISH and the incredible Kristen MacClement.
- A special interview with The Brit – Ruby’s favourite sugar daddy
- Sex tips from a pro (well, Ruby)
- Interview with a feminist psychology expert who weighs in on the effects of being a sugar baby
- Interviews with US-based sugar baby, Madelaine, on making the most out of your… assets
We’ve had some great reviews so far from journalists Rob Crossan, sexologist and broadcaster Alix Fox and writer and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, why not help us out by giving us a rating and a review of your own?
“Beguiling and wonderfully off-kilter insight into the lives and choices of sugar babies and sugar daddies…” – Rob Crossan
“It’s fantastic…so beautifully put together.” – Bibi Lynch
“Intrigued as to what happens next…” – Alix Fox
FABLE GAZERS SERIES 2: HEYER TODAY
Like many people across the world, we here at Fable Gazers HQ are major Georgette Heyer fans as well as being podcast junkies. With no existing podcast about Heyer’s work available, we were forced to create our own. ‘Heyer Today’ is the result.
Over the course of 12-14 episodes, we hope to convert new readers to her wonderful work, examine the influence of her spiritual ancestor Jane Austen, speak to experts and contextualise each book chosen in terms of what was happening in Heyer’s life at the time.
With rumours of cinematic adaptations of her work to arrive on our screens at long last in 2018, we’ll also explore the mystery (as we see it) of why her work hasn’t been made into multiple blockbuster films long since, chatting to a variety of experts, fans and celebrity guests.
Highlights to include:
- Actor Stephen Fry on how he came to be hooked on Heyer
- Author Joanne Harris on having a book adapted into a film
- Acclaimed Heyer biographer: Jennifer Kloester on the author’s life and times.
- Producer Andy Paterson discusses a mystery project and the difficulties of bringing Heyer’s work to the screen
- Romance novelist Harriet Evans lists her all-time favourite Heyers and why
- Susannah Fullerton, head of the Jane Austen Society in Australia, compares Austen and Heyer
- Author Jane Holland and literary agent Alison Bonami from LBA on Heyer’s greatest romantic heroes
- Music from the incomparable Emma Gatrill