Although my work as a podcaster keeps me busy, I’m also a freelance editor, and copywriter with over 14 years of publishing and editorial experience. I’ve worked with magazines, global pharmaceutical companies, a national charity and ad agencies, amongst others.
With a diverse range of experience, from developing award-winning podcasts from concept to completion, as well as providing scintillating copy and editorial services across a wide variety of communications projects, I love the challenge inherent in telling a brand’s story.
Other much loved projects included my stint as Editorial Director for InkTears, for whom I also conducted video interviews with writers, as well as editing and co-ordinating the production of several short fiction and anthology collections.
As an editor, I worked on two literary magazines and was the first female editor of The London Magazine.
In my capacity as Senior Producer for Fable Gazers, I write and edit scripts, as well as web blogs, transcription documents, social media content and much more. You can binge all our podcasts here. Subscribe to the Fable Gazers newsletter to get the latest updates, news and extra material.
Key Experience & Skills
- Six years management experience as a senior producer for Fable Gazers
- Over 14 years’ copywriting, editing and proofreading experience
- Digital communications and multimedia, including quality assurance, social media development and SEO
- Exceptional people skills, including liaising with agents, talent, stakeholders from tech and design teams, to senior partners
- Content development and strategy
- Podcast production, writing and concept development
- Recording, editing and producing audio
- Music composition and sound design for Fable Gazers’ podcasts
- Proficient with Hindenberg Pro, Izoptope RX 7 and 8, Garageband, Logic, Sitecore, WordPress, Quark, Incopy, Indesign, Photoshop and the Microsoft Office suite
For a closer look at my past experience, take a look at my editorial CV go to my LinkedIn page.