I’m a freelance editor and copywriter with over nine years’ publishing, editorial and marketing experience. I’ve worked for big ad agencies like Wunderman, as well as small charities and arts organisations. I’m currently working for The London Business School.
One of my long-term and much loved projects is InkTears, where I’ve been Editorial Director for some years now. I’ve done video interviews with writers, as well as editing and co-ordinating the production of several short fiction and anthology collections.
As an editor, I worked on two literary magazines and was the first female editor of The London Magazine.
Key Experience & Skills
- Over nine years’ copywriting, editing and proofreading experience
- Management experience at editor and PM level
- Content development and strategy
- Digital communications and multimedia, including: quality assurance, social media development and SEO
- Executing content migrations
- Editing content in CMS
- Exceptional people skills, including liaising with stakeholders from tech and design teams, to senior partners.
- Proficient with Sitecore, WordPress, Quark, Incopy, Indesign, Garageband, Logic, Photoshop and the Microsoft Office suite.
For a closer look at my past experience, take a look at my editorial CV go to my LinkedIn page.